“Go to Sleep, Sadie,” is a short film about loneliness starring Courtney Jines (Spy Kids 3-D, Because of Winn-Dixie) and directed by Alexandre Martins.
Check out our exclusive behind-the-scenes photos below, and make sure to “like” our facebook page for more frequent updates and photos!
Official Selection– LA Indie Film Fest 2015
Official Selection– Oakland International Film Festival 2015
Official Selection– New Filmmakers LA 2015
- Alexandre Martins (Director/Producer)
- Heidi Zimmerman (Director of Photography)
- Ting Zhang (1st Assistant Camera)
- Courtney Jines (Writer/Producer/Actress)
- Anne Clark (Wardrobe Supervisor)
- Photos by: Mariana Má Thomé